MathML 2.0 Schemata on RELAX-NG
This site provides the MathML 2.0 Schemata based on RELAX-NG. Now the status of the specification of MathML 2.0 is Recommendation in W3C.
- Get the zip-archive from this site.
- Unzip it(the directory "
mml2" will be generated).
- Validate MathML 2.0 documents with the set of schemata. For example, if you want to validate it with Jing, you can type the following command in the console window (such as MS-DOS prompt):
assuming that jing.jar, MathML documents and RELAX-NG schema exist in the same directory
- Java Version
java -jar jing.jar mathml2.rng mmlSample.mml
- .EXE version, MS-Java VM is required
jing mathml2.rng mmlSample.mml
Using RELAX-NG Schema as a module
You can use these schemata as one of the modules in your own RELAX-NG Schema. Simply include
<include> element. You do not have to specify the namespace of MathML 2.0.
- Most of the datatypes are specified, but the values of elements and attributes are case-sensitive (especially the values of colors should be case-insensitive).
Copyright and License
Copyright (c) 2002-2008 Yutaka Furubayashi (Poka-poka Dream Factory)
This RELAX-NG Schema on MathML 2.0 is available to be redistributed and/or modified under the terms of MIT (X11) Licence.
- Fixed the problems of mml.columnalign.datatype and added mml.columnspan.datatype (Thanks to Dr. J. H. Piater).
- Fixed the problems during validating any kind of xml-fragments, especially in
- Modified a licence under the term of MIT (X11) Licence.
- Added a licence term of GNU FDL.
- Corrected typos.
- I made most of the datatypes specified, but the values of elements and attributes are case-sensitive (especially the values of colors should be case-insensitive).
- Devided the DTD of MathML 2.0 into some of modules and converted them into RELAX-NG version.
- Made a zip-archive.
- Made this information document.